Friday, July 10, 2020

Josie’s Best Gluten Free Crepe Mix

The last Josie’s Best mix that I had is The Crepe mix. It was actually the one I wanted to try the most but it is also the one I knew the least about making. 


I thought I followed the directions for cooking the crepes but apparently I didn’t follow something or understand something.


This is not a crepe. 

I will be honest, I got very frustrated with myself and my lack of crepe making skill and I gave up.
I did write to both Josie’s Best and Alexis Gluten Free Adventures for some tips.
Both got back to me with more information including a video of how to make the crepes from Josie.
The video was a huge help but I was still gun shy to go back and try again.

I promise I will make these, I just need a moment.
In no way is my frustration a negative for the mix as it was very easy to make and looked perfect.
I just need patience and more time to learn how to make the crepe. It was all operator error.

No comments: