Sunday, February 5, 2023

Wegmans Plant Based Burgers


Imagine my shock when I found a plant based burger that was gluten free. So many are made with wheat or gluten but Wegmans came through with a gluten green plant based burgers.

I did get these for free from a Wegmans newsletter coupon and honestly I would easily pay for these. I really liked these burgers. It is has been 20+ years since I ate beef but this reminded me so much of beef burgers from way back when. I loved the "spice" and the texture after cooking was very good.

Full disclosure, I thought the burgers looked and smelled like dog food when I opened the package. So I was very very skeptical BUT once cooked up these burgers looked good and tasted sooo good. So don't let your first impressions get in the way :) I look forward to adding these to my meal rotation.


No comments: