Friday, June 5, 2020

Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe - Norway Pavilion Epcot - Walt Disney World

Our special stop in Epcot was to get the chocolate cake with banana mousse.

Well worth the trip!!!

We even got a lovely outdoor seat where I didn't even know there was seating.

Chocolate cake mmmm
Banana mmmm
Chocolate shell mmmm
in my world what more could I want.

This was so good. And while it was sweet I wouldn't say it was overly sweet. I thought it was just right. A wonderful treat as we watched the sunset on our day. And the perfect dessert to follow up our Mama Melrose late lunch.

And I am so glad we got it on the day we did because when we went back to Epcot on the weekend (the Food and Wine Festival day) the line wrapped around the building and I am not even sure if this would have been available with all the people ordering it. More Disney luck and magic for us.

No comments: