Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Nomad Lounge Walt Disney World

Top of my list for this Disney visit was getting the gluten free churros as Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom. Every time I saw someone else post about them, I was determined I would have them too.

We stopped in and tried to find an outside table. Nothing.
We went inside. Nothing.
I was sticking it out though and after standing at the front of the patio finally a table for two opened up. We were so excited because it was outside and it was near the railing so we have a beautiful view.

We ordered the churros and hubby got their press coffee.


It took a little while to get our food but we didn’t mind. It was nice to sit in the comfy chairs where it was somewhat quiet for Disney.

The churros came out and they were warm and perfect. Plain or with the vanilla sauce, I could have eaten them all day. I guarantee next time, we won’t share. We will each get our own order. Absolutely delicious and just a great setting.




No comments: