Monday, June 25, 2018

Flatbread Gluten Free Pizza

I know I have had this pizza before and I wasn’t impressed that time.


So I am not sure if this time I had it, it was actually better or if I was just hungry or what it was.
But this time I really liked the pizza. It was a little chewy but I loved the flavor of the pizza.
It was very enjoyable. I wish there were a little more cheese on it but it still tasted good.

I mainly got it because I wanted pizza and it was on sale. I am not sure I would spend regular price on it but on sale I would try it again.

It is thin crust and where it was crunchy it was even better. I am not sure if the chewy was due to me, the oven or the pizza BUT the taste still overcame the chewy. I really liked the sauce, the cheese, the crust and I don’t usually care about basil but all together this was very flavorful. I would love to use this as an appetizer sometime because I think it would be really good as small pieces of pizza.

Try it and let me know your thoughts... and if you have any suggestions for eliminating the chewiness, please let me know.


No comments: