Tuesday, June 11, 2019

SergeantsviIle Inn NJ

Sergeantsville Inn is gorgeous!
I went there as a half way point to meet friends from NJ.
They can modify their meals to be gluten free if they are not already naturally gluten free.
The server stated that all their sauces were made gluten free.

I ordered Tomato Bisque, Icelandic Cod (yes to compare it to Iceland of course) with vegetable risotto and creme brûlée for desert.

The Bisque was absolutely delicious. Thick, perfectly salted, not “spicy” and the perfect temperature. I missed a photo but it was a perfect start.

Then the Icelandic Cod with vegetable risotto came out and I couldn’t believe how much food there was on my plate.


It was nowhere near the cod I had in Iceland but for NJ it was pretty darn good. I have no idea what most of the vegetables were in the risotto but I ate them and enjoyed it overall. I was not able to finish though, so hubby got the rest of the risotto.

The creme brûlée was excellent if too small and not deep in the dish like I am used to. But it was delicious and the blueberries were perfection!


I hope I get to come back here and try some of their other meals. The BBQ pork chop sounds very good as some other items. I recommend checking out this beautiful place. 

No comments: