Thursday, September 26, 2019

The Henry in Cosmopolitan Las Vegas - lunch

My second chance for gluten free food at The Henry was for lunch.

I went with the Grilled Chicken Club with the dressing on the side.


This was also very delicious. The only problem ... it was too big and eventually it all fell apart but I didn’t really care because it was so tasty. Please note I would not blame the gluten free bread for this falling apart, it truly was that the sandwich itself was just too big.

We ordered the tots and fries baked but they did not seem to know how to bake the fries as they came out both burnt and undercooked, the tots were yummy though. I probably would just order baked tots next time.

Please note, that baking them takes more time and IF the place is too busy they may not be able to offer this option. And there is no dedicated fryer, so it is baked or not at all for fries and tots. They offer fruit. I was too hungry to just have fruit, so I was happy it wasn’t busy and they could bake my options.

I would easily order this club again and not even get the dressing on the side - it was too “spicy” or something for my tastes. The price was comparable and even a little less that some other places and I would pay $18 for this again without question.

No comments: