Sunday, September 4, 2022

Banza Four Cheese Pizza

 


I won’t lie, I didn’t have high hopes for this pizza. But I’m tired of cauliflower crusts and I like chickpeas. 

I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t spectacular but it was not bad at all. I would most definitely buy it again. 

It was a little softer than I like for a crust but the taste was good overall. Good sauce and yummy cheese. We added some chicken and it was a good match. 


I did worry that it seemed too small for a pizza for two but it ended up working and not being over filling as bigger pizzas can be. And the size also makes the calories doable for half a pizza. 


This pizza was $8.99 at Wegmans and I had $1 back from Ibotta. It was worth this especially since frozen gluten free pizza prices have only increased through the past two years or so. There is a roasted veggie option that I would also like to try. 

Tell me of any other gluten free pizzas I should try that I haven’t written about yet. 


No comments: