Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Knorr Selects - Four Cheese Risotto

My sister and mother picked this packet up for me last year and I never got to make it. So I finally made sure to check it out and make it this past weekend. I will start at the end... it was cheesy goodness and I would buy this again in a heart beat.


I followed the directions on the pack but offer this piece of advice... if you use rice milk, use less. The risotto was always a bit watery. It tasted just fine but I would have preferred it a bit more starchy than liquidy.

It cooked up quickly and smelled so good. I am so glad it tasted even better. It was such a great cheese flavor and it was very filling. I highly recommend this but always check that you are picking up the gluten free version as I know that Knorr Selects makes non gluten free options too.


No comments: