Sunday, October 13, 2019

Nourish - Sequim Washington

We stopped here 4 years ago and loved it, so when we had the opportunity again this year to stop in we did.


They are a 100% gluten free establishment! They also use as much local organic items that they can. Their menu is very eclectic and they can adjust if you ask. We were there for brunch and we couldn’t decide what to get. We finally decided to share the buckwheat pumpkin waffle special.


If Fall had a taste, I believe it would be this special. Oh my goodness it was soooo good. We also added thick bacon and it added even more to the dish. I am so glad we shared it as it was a huge meal.


I also added their Cheese Bread because it is soooo delicious.


I also checked out the dessert case and immediately ordered the one slice of Boston Cream Pie. I haven’t had that in 20 years. I was so excited to try it that I forgot to take a photo. Trust me, it was perfection.

This is one of my favorite places to eat and I hope we can stop in again next time.



I highly recommend a stop a Nourish and it couldn’t be easier to get to, it is right off the highway and the grounds are beautiful. Enjoy


No comments: