Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Pinocchio Village Haus Walt Disney World

Alexis of Alexis Gluten Free Adventures raved so often about the chicken nuggets and fries at Pinocchio Village Haus at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World that it was my mission to be sure I tried them on our trip this time.

As we were riding the carousel, I saw the Haus off to the one side. I watched the crowd to see how it might be and then I told the hubby that we were going to have lunch there. He was all in.

We walked up to the ordering area and mentioned needing a gluten free menu and food and we were directed to a specific line and order taker/cashier. We waited a little longer due to the change in lines but it was going to be worth it.

We ordered just one order of chicken nuggets and fries to share because we did have a big breakfast and we would have a big dinner. We found a great table and waited for our food.

What seemed liked hours but was only 10 minutes, we had our food.


It looked crunchy, warm and good and oh my goodness they were. No idea why these nuggets and fries are so extra special but they are. The flavoring of the nuggets is perfect and the ratio of coating to chicken is just right and the fries, oh my goodness the fries... crunchy outside and potatoey goodness inside.

I would eat these every day of our trip if I could and if there wasn't so many other foods for us to try for the rest of the trip. But this definitely goes on the list of foods to get when we come back again on another trip.

No comments: