Thursday, May 21, 2020

The Crystal Palace Character Breakfast Walt Disney World

Our only breakfast not at Port Orleans French Quarter was the character breakfast at The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom.  The characters are: Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore. One of my best friends swears by this breakfast and neither my hubby nor I had ever done it before.

Upon check in we restated we were gluten free and we were given an allergen handout. It was very helpful and does reduce the need to see the chef ... which I didn’t realize until after we had seen the chef.

We ordered a full plate of the gluten free baked goods and then checked out the buffet. At first I thought it was s HUGE buffet until I realized it was two sides of the same. I found some things to have but overall the buffet was not worth the price for me. The baked goods were great and the buffet foods were good but there just was not enough for the price ... which was very steep.




But we did get all four characters and even Tigger twice, so that more than covered us.






It is also a beautiful place and we had a glorious sunshiny blue sky day for sitting under one of the glass domes. And I thoroughly enjoyed watching all the children react and interact with the characters. It was a highlight of our trip for sure.

No comments: