Thursday, November 1, 2018

Panago Pizza - Toronto Ontario Canada

I needed dinner tonight and was craving pizza (and leftovers). It was a hard search to find a gluten friendly place that was close by to my hotel. I luckily used google maps for what was near and clicked on Panago Pizza. The website has tons of info on their gluten sensitive crust. It is NOT a gluten free facility at all but I was lucky to watch him make my pizza. 

The crusts are maintained in a separate area and are not placed on the flour covered area. They are placed on separate trays and then put in the slide through oven. On the other side it is cut with a separate knife and placed in the box. I even saw the worker wash his hands between everything having to do with my pizza. 

Came back to my hotel room and dug in. 


Absolutely delicious. 

The crust was perfectly baked and the sauce and cheese was a perfect amount. I had grilled chicken added and accidentally extra tomatoes but I’m glad I did, they were delicious. It was the perfect temperature too and I have a good feeling this will be wonderful as left over pizza and good cold too. 

I recommend Panago Pizza if you don’t have Celiac. It was also a good price and size (medium only - 8 slices). 

No comments: