Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Goodie Girl Magical Animal Crackers

So another blogger I follow posted a photo of these Goodie Girl Magical Animal Crackers and I knew I had to find them. I love animal crackers.


And I LOVE these animal crackers. The first thing I did after trying one was search the outside of the box again to make sure these were gluten free. They are just like I remember from the little circus train cage box. Crunchy, buttery, sweet and oh so good.


The absolute best part after the taste... I didn’t even notice... these are not your traditional animals for animal crackers. I assume the Magical in the name was for the taste and while it still is, it really is for the animals included in the box. Narwhals, Unicorns, Mermaids, etc. Such a clever idea.


Run out and get these. I found these at Wegman’s in North Wales and they are worth every cent!


No comments: