Saturday, May 11, 2019

Stella’s House Blend Cafe Sellersville PA

We finally got to eat in house at Stella’s House Blend Cafe in Sellersville PA. We had take out once with gluten free bread and it was delicious so I was anxious to visit in person and try more.

This time they were only offering breakfast so my Triple Grilled Cheese will have to wait until next time.

Today I had a meat lovers omelette with American cheese, potatoes and gluten free multi grain bread.


Delicious!!! Fresh eggs with bacon, ham and sausage and American cheese. Soooo full and so good. The potatoes were extra crispy, just the way I like them and not salty or spicy. The bread could have been toasted longer and I would rather not have it already buttered BUT it was very good gluten free bread. It didn’t fall apart, it wasn’t grainy and it was tasty. I will inquire as to the brand the next time we eat there because there will definitely be a next time.

I highly recommend Stella’s and while there is an up charge for gluten free bread I think it is worth it here.

No comments: