Tuesday, May 14, 2019

O’Doughs Thins Sandwich bread

Gluten free and by chance Vegan and best of all... tastes amazing.


I had heard about this brand but hadn’t ever seen it in any of my stores I frequent. Then one day at my Mom’s Giant Food Store, there they sat in their bakery area. Only $4.99 for 6 “rolls”. I bought them right up!

Followed the directions to have them toasted and oh my I am in love. No crumbly, not grainy, a little sweet and a good size. I just can not believe this is vegan bread much less gluten free bread. I then found their thin bagels and while I am not a fan of the sweet part for the bagel, it is also very good.

I won’t lie I am also impressed and happy with the price. I hope people keep buying them so they can keep that price. I highly recommend these.



No comments: