Friday, July 3, 2020

Josie’s Best Gluten Free Pancake Mix

Next up from my variety pack purchase of Josie’s Best mixes is The Pancake mix.


I have a love/hate relationship with making pancakes. I usually HATE making them. There are various reasons for this but mostly the mixes I’ve tried have caused me problems. Too thick or too thin or too lumpy or too watery. Well, we have a Goldilocks winner here. This mix was juuuuust right. I mean it.

I followed the one cup directions perfectly, including the optional vanilla. It stated if you let it sit, it would get thicker ... and it really did. I feel this is the first time ever that the directions matched what I saw as the completed product.


Aren’t they beautiful. Too bad you can’t taste or smell them through the internet. Soooo good. 
I even added blueberries to the second half. 


I can’t recommend this mix enough. Simple, easy, tasty, what more could I ask for.
Thank you Josie’s Best for my Goldilocks pancake mix. Juuuust right!


No comments: