Sunday, November 6, 2022

Daiya Pumpkin Cheezecake

 

On that same Wegmans trip that I got the Katz items, I also was able to get this item. We recently had the regular Daiya Cheezecake and really enjoyed it. So I was confident this would be just as good.

And it was, maybe not AS good as the regular one but I wouldn't turn this down if offered to me and I would buy it again.

I love the size of this cheezecake. It is perfect for two people and two forks ;) Yes, we did eat this all in one sitting! It was well worth the calories. The crust is delicious and only on the bottom so it doesn't overwhelm the actual cheezecake or the flavor. I found it to be the correct balance between the two.

I will also admit we didn't follow the defrost instructions properly and we still loved it. I should really get another one and follow the actual defrosting instructions to fully review the item ;) I guess a trip to Wegmans might be in order, although will there be any left there. They were there when I went back for the Katz items but I didn't get one then...hmmm perhaps not the best idea I had.

No comments: