Friday, November 4, 2022

Katz - Fall items



For the first time EVER, I was able to get the Katz Fall items. I have wanted to try them for the past couple of years but kept missing out in the stores. Finally this year, I got to Wegmans in time and was able to get all 3 of the Fall items they released.

Working from least favorite to favorite BUT realize they are all yummy and good.

Caramel Apple Cupcakes: Delicious and great apple taste. I will say I am not of fan of the apple pieces on top due to texture issues BUT it all tasted so good. These were best counter defrosted.

Pumpkin Creme Cakes: yum yum yum. A gluten free Twinkie but pumpkin. Not as light and fluffy but still totally yummy. Good pumpkin taste and again best when counter defrosted.

Pumpkin Pie Spice Glazed Donuts: BEST EVER! Oh my goodness these are addicting and sooooo good. Seriously this is the taste I have been wanting for a pumpkin item and even for a glazed donut. I wish I had bought tons of boxes of these. When I went back a week later, everything was gone :( These were good both counter defrosted and the 10 second (I did 15) microwave defrost.

Again all 3 were great but I definitely LOVED the donuts the most. If you get a chance to try any of these, I definitely recommend them. Then come back and tell me your thoughts.

No comments: