Saturday, July 2, 2016

Aldi's Gluten Free Cheese Pizza

If you read my previous post on Bonavita Gluten Free Cheese Pizza, let's start with... Aldi's pizza is so much better.

If you didn't read my previous post, no worries and here is my review of Aldi's Gluten Free Cheese Pizza.


I followed the directions on the package and only needed the 10 minutes in my oven. I also almost made it on a cookie sheet instead of just on the rack but I caught my error in time. I was also a little worried when I opened the packaging...


It looked like there was very little sauce but time would tell if all was well.

And all was well...


Oooooo

Aldi's Gluten Free Cheese Pizza is very good. Still not my favorite but definitely better than many.

With a price point of $4.99 it is well worth it.
The cheese is gooey and tasty. The sauce is not overwhelming and just enough.
The crust is crunchy and just enough to not overwhelm everything else.
I think it is missing something, like basil or some pizza spice, but it didn't turn me off to it.
Overall I really liked this pizza and would definitely buy it again.

No comments: