Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Brazi Bites

A few years ago I used to order cheese rolls from a Brazilian Cheese Bread store - the name has long escaped me. At one point I remember they closed and I was sad as I would no longer be able to eat their amazing rolls. Then a year ago or so, Brazi Bites showed up.

Apparently they were a Shark Tank item and I even think they may be the people I used to buy from and they decided to go mainstream.

Brazi Bites are found in the freezer of the grocery store and are quickly stating to show up in most stores. I know Target is their newest store and I will also state that pricing can be significantly different between stores. In Giant in PA they can cost approximately $6 and in Wegmans in PA they can cost approximately $4. You can get coupons and if you are lucky to get to try them for free, do so.

I love these little cheese rolls. They are slightly lighter and different than their predecessor but I would not turn these away. I have tried the two flavors I would eat: Cheddar & Parmesan and 3 Cheese Pizza. I do not like Garlic or Zesty Pepper so try those if you like those flavors.



Be sure to follow the instructions and you should end up with warm soft cheesy rolls. They are so delicious and I have been known to just eat these for dinner. I even like them cold and a few days old. They are best though warm out of the oven, so I would not suggest making the whole bag unless you want to eat them all... no judgement from me ;)



I prefer the Cheddar & Parmesan to the 3 Cheese Pizza but they are both very tasty.

Be sure to check out their website and be on the lookout for their coupons. Enjoy!


No comments: