Friday, February 23, 2018

Krusteaz Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin Mix

Yum, yum, yum

My wonderful sister sent me this box for my 18th wedding anniversary. She knew I wanted to try their products and had this waiting for the right time to send it along. I am so glad she did.

I was thrown by the statement on the box “Includes wild blueberries can”! It did indeed include a can of blueberries!! I was in awe and they smelled ah.maz.ing when I opened them.


Following the instructions exactly on the back, I quickly whipped up the mix. Not only did the blueberries smell delicious, the mix itself smelled so sweet and exactly like a blueberry muffin. I was hopeful and excited.

I baked them first to 14 minutes but they did need 2 more minutes in my oven. I let them sit longer than stated but that did not cause any issues that I could determine.


The muffins were perfect. Golden, soft, and again they smelled amazing. I took the smallest one, bit into it and oh my goodness it was delicious. Soft, warm, blueberry, sweet and exactly as I wanted it to taste. Thank you sister for sending this along to me!



I say run out and buy this mix. I do not know the cost but personally I would spend what it costs. These reminded me of gluten muffins of long ago and they were so easy to make. This will become a staple in my house for sure.


Sorry for the squished box but recall I did state me sister sent the box to me in the mail. Thank you again, sister!! Yum1

No comments: