Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Gordon Ramsey’s Pub and Grill Atlantic City

I may end up doing a few of these posts. This is by far one of my favorite places to eat and I have eaten there quite a few times.

They have an extensive gluten free menu and the servers either know the answers or they will ask the chef. I have never gotten ill there and they have always watched out for me when I have asked about certain items on the menu.

My favorite thing of all is that they always have creme brûlée on the menu and a few times it has had a special flavor. The most recent was a plum compote and it was DELICIOUS!! I forgot to take a picture so that is what I wrote about it first :)

This meal I ordered the pork chop based on the servers recommendation and it was wonderful. Tender, juicy, and so tasty. There was a topping but at first they did not serve it because they thought there may be an issue with the bourbon used. I decided to tempt it and I am sooo glad I did. It was a perfect compliment to the pork with fig, golden raisins and sauce, and I did not have any ill effects but one would have to make the decision for themselves about eating it if that is the meal chosen. Mind you, even without the topping, the pork is wonderful.


I added their mashed potatoes and they may be some of my favorite mashed potatoes ever. Buttery but you could easily taste the potatoes.


My Mom even ordered a meal that happened to be gluten free. It was almost what I ordered but as I said the server recommended the pork chop but next time I might get the chicken. It is pounded thin, wood grilled and served with cauliflower and tomato.


This is an expensive place to eat but I say without a doubt I don’t mind the costs as every meal I have had here has been perfect, delicious and different.

Please note this is a different Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill than the one in Las Vegas. Unless the Las Vegas place has changed in the past 4 years, I would choose this establishment any time over the other. And honestly I would chose this place over many other places too.

No comments: