Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Williams Sonoma Gingerbread Spice Quick Bread

At Christmas I saw someone post about Williams Sonoma Gingerbread Spice Quick Bread and I was determined to obtain a bag. Off we went to King of Prussia Mall and lo and behold there is a Williams Sonoma there. After being told they didn’t carry the gluten free version but then finding it all over its own shelving unit, I was purchasing my bag.


The original cost of this mix is $14.95. I was quite sticker shocked but I was determined. When I finally got to the register I was pleasantly surprised to find out the cost that day was $5.95!! I won’t lie that made me so happy. To pay $14.95 for something I have never tried and knew little about, was quite daunting. But $5.95... much better.

Now the best part!

We had a snow day today and I was wanting to bake something. I pulled out the mix and just happened to have all the ingredients! So I was making the bread.




So was it worth $5.95??

It was worth $14.95!!!

Oh my goodness, it is soooo good. Just opening the package, it smelled soooo good. It whipped up quickly and easily. It baked perfectly and exactly per the instructions. It was soft, full bodied, so tasty and best of all it didn’t have that harsh gingerbread spice flavor that some products have. It is smooth and soft and really just tastes so good. I will easily spend $14.95 for this in the future but I will always hope it will end up being $5.95.

I highly recommend this mix.


No comments: