Saturday, March 2, 2019

Gluten Free in Iceland - Cafe Paris

I missed out on taking many food photos on this trip. I think 1) because I was always so hungry when we were eating and 2) It was always so amazing that I would forget to take a photo even after I started.

Cafe Paris - Reykjavík

Breakfast here our first morning in Iceland. We had no idea if they could accommodate gluten free as they were not on the Find Me Gluten Free app. They are now. As they easily accommodated us. All the food was fresh and incredibly delicious.

Scrambled eggs, plain potatoes made separately, bacon and fresh squeezed orange juice.

The bonus... a gluten free baguette heated up as our toast. With Icelandic butter, it was phenomenal.


I was ready to eat here again when we returned to town on our last day but we ran out of time.
I highly recommend Cafe Paris not only because their gluten free options are wonderful but it is also a beautiful establishment. Romantic and cozy.

No comments: