Friday, April 13, 2018

Glutino Toaster Pastry - Frosted Strawberry

Another guilty pleasure I miss from my gluten filled days are PopTarts. Especially frosted ones. Enter Glutino and their take on PopTarts.


They have plain strawberry and blueberry and frosted strawberry and blueberry. When they first came out with these, there were no frosted so I tried the plain. They were good but I really wanted the frosting. So I was thrilled when last year or so, they released the frosted version. I LOVE them.

I like them cold but they are perfect warmed up just a little bit in a toaster. Be careful of the melting frosting, I only use the lowest setting to heat mine. If I had a toaster oven I might choose to use that instead to avoid the melting frosting.

There is a prefect amount of filling, dough and frosting for me. Truly just like the PopTarts I remember ... if not better tasting.



Now if they could just come up with the fudge dough with white filling and frosting. I would be in heaven. *runs off to write to Glutino*

No comments: