Friday, April 20, 2018

Smokey Bones - North Wales PA

By chance last year, we needed somewhere to eat one night while at the Mall. I use the Find Me Gluten Free app and Smokey Bones came up as an option. I didn’t believe it, so I clicked through to see the menu. Lo and Behold they had a gluten free options menu.

Off we went. It was so good and we have been back a few more times since. The most recent on March 30th. I had a coupon and $10 on the rewards card. I ordered my usual and as usual it was delicious!

Pulled pork, broccoli and a baked potato. Seriously sooo good. I am sure the large amount of butter on the broccoli helps a little but overall their food is very good. The pork is flavorful, juicy and tender. I wish they would offer gluten free rolls for the pork and there are times I think I will bring along my own because I think it would be even more delicious but I can survive without.

I highly recommend checking them out. Of course if you have serious allergies you would have to inquire as to their practices. I have not had any issues after eating there but I have not asked about their practices.

Enjoy


No comments: